Thursday, November 4, 2010

Well, I'm at a plateau with my diet.  I am at 24 pounds down and haven't lost any in a few weeks, but also haven't gained.  I continue to lose inches though. :-)
Weigh-in is next Wednesday at work.

I got a new tattoo on 10/22 at the Portland Tattoo Expo.  It was definately a different experience, getting tattooed with a lot of people walking by to watch me cry. It hurt so much!  Each tattoo I get represents a family member - this is a perfume bottle with the words "Studio Girl" in ribbon - for my Aunt Abbie.  When I was a little girl, she used to bring me old perfume bottles when she visited from California. The company that made the perfume was called "Studio Girl" and she used to tell me stories of how it was what Marilyn Monroe use to wear.  I have never actually looked this up, and I won't because I like the memory to much and don't want to know if it's even true.
This picture is the morning after.   My plan is to eventually have a full sleeve.

In other news - staying busy with work! hmmm what else...Good Charlotte's new cd Cardiology came out yesterday and I have been listening to it non-stop. It's so good!

I guess that is about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment